”For those who know me and the Cosmic Code jurisdictions, no explanation is necessary; For those who do not, none will ever suffice… If every 8 year old in the world is taught Astropsychology and meditation, we will eliminate ignorance and violence from the world within one generation.” Watch the future!
I posted this for my VIP’s on the Cosmic Code website and on many public websites hours ago then the news came along for another cop’s manifesto! I also BLASTED the FBI / police websites as usual… How more precise can I be?
WILL THEY BELIEVE ME NOW ABOUT THE PREDICTED FULL RESTRUCTURE OF THE POLICE?
PREDICTION PAGE 1 – (SCROLL DOWN to read the 22 set of predictions) 4. A new internal secret financial police will “merge” internationally to better control its citizens business credit cards activities. Expect a full restructure of the police force and a serious increase in civil servant deaths or suicides. Secrets disturbing endeavors from the CIA and the FBI in Russia will come to the light.
3. Many foreign Mobs organizations will “merge”, to promote sex/drug trafficking and gang violence. Expect more deadly news as the criminal will get bolder and deadlier. Many powerful police and government officials”s identities and wrong doings will be divulged.
The Execution of Christopher Dorner
“But for those of us listening to the San Bernardino Sheriff’s Department radio frequency, there was little question what had occurred. Nearly a half hour prior, officers had referred to “going ahead with the plan with the burner,” with another adding that the plan was to “back the Bear down and deploy the burner through the turret.” (Live audio during the preceding shootout seems to confirm this intention). Soon, the message was straightforward and expected: “Seven burners have deployed and we have a fire.” No surprised tones, no suggestion that the fire be extinguished.”
“Police: Cabin rubble too hot to examine, no body yet recovered at shootout site”
“I wonder what type of incendiary device the cops used to fry the bear in his den, but who’s to blame them for sending a psychotic killer to hell where he belong? Is this why helicopters and news-media were warned to stay away from the zone? Yes I can see the drama unfolding through a much more spiritual eye only a few cosmic gifted souls own… Human deals with life rationally, science and traditional education lead this mad dance where the spirit has no values or worse, ridicule.”
THERE IS SO MUCH MORE IN STORE FOR THE POLICE AND THEY DO NOT KNOW YET!
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING…
DID YOU READ Who Was Christopher Dorner YET?
You were correct that the location of Dorner’s Death would be close to water. That cabin, where he eventually died at is close to Big Bear Lake. http://www.theawl.com/2013/02/
Fox News is currently reporting that Christopher Dorner (@ 7:35 EST, 4:35 Pacific time) may have died in a log cabin located in Big Bear, CA where he was surround by a large police contingency when the log cabin suddenly was engulfed in a raging fire. I believe a fatal ending to his life just occurred under Dorner’s unlucky window dates that Dr. Turi had previously and accurately predicted it would happen. I will await final confirmation, but what more evidence does the rest of the population (world) need of his predictive work??
DT – Thanks for the support John, it seems my latest “Personal Lucky/Unlucky Window Dates” astrological discovery has proven to be a very reliable, undeniable information. In Christopher Domer’s predicted demise this formula has been tested publicly but I don’t think the Law Enforcement Agency or the world is appreciating my gift and ready to use such crucial information.
Dr. Turi it looks like your Astrology got it right again!!!
DT – Thanks for the support and observation George, I just realized I have the date wrong and thought the window was over, this prompted me to write more on the subject. However there are no accidents and I trust the dates and the visions /prediction for dramatic news involving the police February 22/23/24 and 25 and something major will take place soon after those days. Indeed this dragon is with us until February 2014.
I’m not sure why you mentioned being wrong other than it was reported that his body was burned up in the cabin on the twelfth but that was recanted by LAPD saying that no body was found due to the cabin still being hot, as they hadn’t yet entered the building. Let’s not forget, that there’s always at least one way out of any hopeless situation, so had he survived then the drama would’ve continued into those future dates.
I looked at the map of Big Bear in the San Bernadino area and it has a lake named Big Bear Lake and previously, they lost his tracks on the edge of a lake, so you were right about him being near water. But I’m curious, why were you were referring to him as a bear? Is it because of staying current with the news reports or did you come up with that on your own?
INDEED I DID NOT HAVE TO WAIT TOO LONG FOR MY PREDICTION TO BECOME ANOTHER REALITY!
A Second former LAPD officer releases a manifesto
Christopher Dorner is creating quite a firestorm of attention directed toward the Los Angles Police Department, and now his efforts have doubled in another manifesto created by former LAPD Officer Joe Jones.
In its entirety, it reads exactly (typos and grammatical errors included):
“My Former LAPD Officer Joe Jones MANIFESTO…
I know most of you who personally who me are in disbelief of the partial story I will tell today. A story that has been suppressed for about 18 years, But lives strong everyday of my life.
I without hesitation would like to send my condolences to the Victims who were lost and their families during this tragic situation. I would also like to send my condolences and well wishes to the many former and current Officers, as well as Citizen’s and their families who lost the lives and souls of loved one’s to the injustices of Police Corruption, Scandal, Lies, Deception and Brutality.
Unlike Former Officer Dorner, I fear dying; But I also fear living in a society where Innocent people are dying for no reason. A society where pain so great can be afflicted to people who have to desire to live right and treat people right and then be punished for doing right.
They say we all look alike. In very few cases this of course is true. But in most cases it is not. I feel a resemblance to Dorner, (See Photos) However several people who have no resemblance to Dorner have been shot due to the fear of what is taking place. I DO NOT WANT TO BE SHOT FOR CRIMES I DID NOT COMMIT!. Neither does anyone else.
To preface my story I will say this: Just like former Officer Christopher Dorner I used to smile a lot. I loved everyone. I was voted Friendliest Senior of my Sr. Class in High School. I always believed in the system and never got into any trouble. I loved hard and gave to all I could. After Joining the LAPD in 1989 I quickly found out that the world and society had major flaws. I had flaws as well for ever believing that our system of government was obligated to do the right thing. his is what I believed as a young Officer. Without going into major detail, I need you to first assume that I would not surface 16 years later with lies about a situation that has me with PTSD to this very day. The pain forces me to speak as I have yet to shake the Ill’s of my experience as an LAPD Officer. Of course I have moved on physically. But mentally and emotionally I still live with flaws.
I can’t go into re-living the emotions of what I went through so I will say this. I had my home viciously attacked by a gunman with my family and myself inside the house. No arrests were made and my family and I Received very little support. I had my Civil Rights violated on several occasions. I was falsely arrested at gunpoint by the Sheriffs as an Officer who ID’d himself and was conspired against by both LAPD and the Sheriffs when my Civil case went to Trial. I was falsely accused on more than one occasion and simply placed in a position that the trust was so compromised that I could no longer wear the Uniform. Also know there were many more episodes. All of these issues are well documented and I present them not to be a Whistle blower, However to hope that one would not assume that all of what is being said is Lies as presented by Dorner. I don’t know him, But I know me. I will say from my experience, If a person knows they were wrong it is easier to move on without anger. Seems that Dorner obviously could not move on… Could I just be content and move on with my life and not say anything? Yes…Then I would feel that I for once had my chance to speak on something that hurts me to this day and I did nothing to arouse thought or provoke reform. This is what I hope comes from this whole situation:
1. Families that lost someone to this tragedy find the peace that only God can give at this terrible time.
2. Citizens of Los Angeles be mindful of this fearful time to be an Officer and comply vigorously so that you are not the victim of an Officer on high alert.
3. Government and Politicians please be diligent in the responsibility of creating Laws that protect those who could be the victim of a conspiracy. Never allow the door to be shut on the Truth.
4. Honest and Fair LAPD & All Agencies: Keep doing what you are doing to protect citizens and be safe while you are doing so. We need you and I would hope that you do not allow the Bureaucratic drama and Stress to kill your morale as I know it can.
5. Unethical LAPD & all Agencies: Whatever is was that lead you down this path, Pray to somebody’s God to forgive you and begin to remove unethical methods to your policing style. Always think what if it were you, How would you feel?..How would you like if you were falsely accused and your life, lively-hood and career was taken from you? How would you like if someone was beating on you just because they felt they could get away with it? You are no better the criminals you took and oath to arrest when you do what you do!
6. Chistopher Dorner. The 1st thing I would say to him is, I feel your pains!…But you are going about this the wrong way. To take innocent lives could never be the answer to anything. I say this as a Man who experienced the same pain, betrayal, anger, suffering, litigation and agony that you did in many ways, Only I didn’t get Fired. I just choose to go a different route. My heart still suffered that same shock, I was still left to try and put the pieces back together. The disbelief that people could conspire and cause you to loose something you loved so dearly was still there. I lost my Career, I lost my Family, I lost my Dignity, I lost my Trust…But I am here now to hopefully one day see change…Bro, Don’t kill anymore Innocent people. Your point has been made. Clearly. They know you mean business, The whole world knows. Refrain from any further wrong doing and do what you must to salvage your Soul. Whatever that means to you. Just remember that God is a forgiving God.
In conclusion I say to people who knew none of this about me that one day I will have to reflect on when was the time to speak. When I see the potential for innocent lives to be lost…The time is Now!…JJ”